Yoga is the science of living. It should be included in the daily life of everyone. It works on all aspects of physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual related to our life. The real meaning of yoga is unity or bondage. The root of this word comes from a Sanskrit word “Yuga”, which means joining.
Linking Yoga to the spiritual level means to be one of the personal consciousnesses with universal consciousness. On the whole, Yoga means to balancing and coordinating the body with mind and emotions. In today’s fastest-growing life the people have given up their mind to take care of their health.
Due to lack of proper care of health, lots of diseases arising like stress, fatigue, irritability and many types of physical diseases. To avoid all these diseases, everybody needs to do only 20-30 minutes of regular yoga practice every day. After doing yoga not only you look fit and physically healthy but also it removes many kinds of diseases from our body. It also very much helpful on the mental and emotional level.
Benefits of Yoga in Hindi
- By doing Yoga, the body fat burns which lease to obesity control.
- Yoga leads to better blood circulation, which controls cholesterol.
- Yoga keeps the mind calm as it is focused on the breathing and balance of the asanas. It reduces negative thoughts from the mind and gives positiveness.
- Yoga helps in removing pregnancy problems.
- By doing regular Yoga, you will get rid of back pain, sleep deprivation, excessive stress, etc.
- Yoga also benefits to increase beauty.
Best Time to Practice Yoga
The best time for doing yoga, before the sunrise in the morning. If it’s not possible for you then you can do it in the evening too. You can do the yoga in an open space like a park, home, etc where you can breathe openly.